- President of Muslim Students Association at George Washington University 2005-2006
- Intern at the White House and Department of State
- Fulbright Fellow in Jordan
- Member, Arab American Institute
- Occupation listed on FEC forms: Obama Campaign Staff
- $40.00 Contribution 10/28/08
- Former President, Muslim Cultural Students Association, Northwestern University
- Cosigned letter to the editor with a Jewish student at Northwestern, calling for "respectful dialogue on campus regarding the Middle East. People from both sides must come together."
- Co-President, South Asian Law Student Association (SALSA) of Washington University in St. Louis, 2008-2009
- Listed in the FEC forms as "not employed"
- $30.00 contributed 10/28/08
Dr. Nabil Bayakly
- Director, AnNoor Mosque and Muslim Community Center, TN
- Instructor Arabic and Islam, University of Memphis
- Originally from Lebanon
- Chairman of Muslims in Memphis Organization
- Arrested by Immigration Service and almost deported in 2003
- Occupation listed on FEC forms: Assistant Professor, LeMoyne Owen College
- $25.00 contribution 10/23/08
- Public Relations Director, Islamic Society of Greater Lansing MI
- Chairman of "Malcolm X" Subcommittee on Lansing Mayor's Diversity Committee.
- Bhatti "said the purpose of memorializing Malcolm X is to spread the values of peace, unity and love he preached late in his life. 'We want to educate the public about Malcolm X's true life,' Bhatti said." (City Pulse, September 12, 2007)
- $30.00 Contribution, 6/17/08
- Writes for "Muslim Link"
- Founder and teacher at the El-Iman Islamic Learning Center in Baileys Crossroads, Virginia
- Listed as a "teacher" on the FEC forms
- $20 contributed 10/05/08