- Occupation: Attorney, Outten & Golden LLP
- Location: New York
- J Street Board of Advisors
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Human Rights Watch, former Vice Chair of the New Israel Fund.
- Public positions: Staunch defender of HRW's attacks on Israel here, defender of the anti-Israel Durban II Conference on Human Rights here, defending the anti-Israel UN Human Rights Council here.
- Notable quotation: "Contrary to Kathleen Peratis' assertion in her Aug. 30, 2006 [Washington Post] op-ed, 'Diversionary Strike On a Rights Group,' Israel does not abandon its moral principle in times of war." -- ADL's Abraham Foxman, Washington Post.
Amounts given to J Street PAC, according to the FEC: